- Mix the linseed with the water in a small bowl and leave to soak for 10 minutes; this mixture serves as an egg substitute. In the meantime, beat the soft margarine in a mixing bowl with the cane sugar until creamy.
- Add the vanilla sugar and linseed while stirring.
- Then add the first cup of flour, cornflour, baking powder, superfood coffee powder and a pinch of salt to the dough and keep stirring until all ingredients have mixed well.
- Add the rest of the flour and gradually knead the dough with your hands.
- Finally, mix the chocolate pieces into the dough, cover the bowl with a cloth and leave to rest in a cool place for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°; meanwhile, form small cookies from the dough (1-2 tablespoons per cookie), place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for about 10 minutes.
We received a delicious, sweet recipe idea from Susanne. The twist - Susanne has mixed our coffee blend Beauty into a vegan cookie dough. We also tried it and the result tastes great!
Vegan coffee chocolate cookie recipe:
- 1 tablespoon ground linseed and 2.5 tablespoons soaking water
- ½ Cup margarine, soft (approx. 100g)
- 1 cup raw cane sugar (approx. 150g)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 1 ½ cups flour (approx. 200g)
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon Superfood Coffee Beauty
- ½ - 1 cup chocolate chips (vegan)
How to make it:
Allow to cool down, done!
- Susanne -
Thank you so much for sharing the recipe with us!