Ronja shared her coffee ideas with us, here is what she recommends:
'Coffee with tonka bean, saffron and cinnamon. What a great mix! It’s all in the coffee and tastes as great in pancakes as it does in my cup with hot almond milk.
My coffee pancake recipe:
- 100g apple pulp
- 100ml almond milk
- 1 tsp almond pulp
- 80g spelt flour
- 20g starch
- 1 tsp superfood coffee Shine
- 1 tsp baking powder & 1 tsp apple vinegar
How to make it:
1. Stir coffee, almond pulp and milk until smooth
2. Add remaining ingredients
3. Stir well and let it rest in the fridge for 15min
4. Bake pancakes in a pen with a little coconut oil'
Thanks for sharing on your Instagram!