Eva shared a new breakfast recipe with us, here is what she recommends:
‘Where are all the coffee lovers? Today I have a coffee-chocolate oatmeal recipe for you.’Coffee-Chocolate Oatmeal
- 300ml water
- 100g quick oats
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- 2 tsp superfood coffee Beauty
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
How to make it:
1. Put the coffee powder into a pot, add 300ml boiling water and wait until the coffee has dissolved.
2. Add the oats and all other ingredients.
3. Cook your oatmeal on medium heat and don't forget to stir constantly.
4. Cook until the oatmeal has your preferred consistency and fill it into a bowl.
5. Add your favourite toppings.
I went for banana, puffed quinoa, cherries, peanut butter, hempseeds and cacao nibs.'